Thursday, January 7, 2010

The best perfume for men? Only the best... ( the must-have perfumes)?

I want smthg strong, smthg that will last, smthg that people will still smell 2 hours after seeing me! I want to shock, u know! I want the world to stop when i get in the bus, or in a crowded place! I want smthg that smells really good! I want smthg that let people know that i am very different and unique from the average! I want to set myself apart from others.


So having said all of that, what perfume do i need to accomplish my goals?


Don't forget, i want the best... Only the best...The best perfume for men? Only the best... ( the must-have perfumes)?
Drakkar Noir or Curve -- my two personal favorites (in that order).The best perfume for men? Only the best... ( the must-have perfumes)?
Creed Millesime Imperial .. is for me.








http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?s=bc798cac9b95792b88a90088fb8ae2c0%26amp;t=33700%26amp;page=2 Report Abuse

First of all, MEN DO NOT wear perfume---they wear cologne!!! Hollister and Ambercrombie have some great COLOGNES for MEN.
Usher (@ Macy's). WHOOO! haha
1.Casanova - if you can get it - eBay???


2.Habit Rouge - fancy stores
try issey miyake for men,dolce gabbana, or georgio armani, but if you want to smell expensive with out spending a lot of money for everyday use I recommend Ink by anchorblue it last all day and so good u will like it it's only $16dls!!
I don't know if it is too ';cliche'; for you, but when I smell a guy wearing Fierce by Abercrombie I just get weak in the knees. I think that is soooooo sexy. It's strong and distinct; not like most colognes I can't even tell apart. The scent is kind of spicy and exotic. It's different than most colognes I smell on guys. I love it.
david beckham
Carolina Herrera
narciso rodrigez, qorum
1) Chrome


2) Himalaya or Green Irish tweed by Creed (if you can afford it)


3) Magnetism by escada


4) Amouage Dia for Men (if you can afford it)

No comments:

Post a Comment