Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are the best perfume brands for men and women?

If your only asking brands then I would have to say Burberry and Dior. For a woman try Burberry Brit, and a guy you have got to try Burberry Touch! And for Dior try Dior Addict Shine for Women and Miss Dior Cherie,,they smell so good, clean, sophisticated!! Good Luck!!What are the best perfume brands for men and women?
It's down to personal choice, I bought Kylie's 'Darling' for my nieces, last year, 1 loved it the other hated it. The year before that I bought Jennifer Lopez 'Live' same thing. Perfumes smell different on different people. I love Jon Paul Gautier on men.What are the best perfume brands for men and women?
ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH FOR MEN CALLED FEIRCE!


yuuuuummmm!


the nicest smell, im a girl but i have it because i love it ;] haha.


xx
victoria and david beckham perfume is gorgeuse
POLO Black for men!!!! It makes women melt!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment