Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which is best perfume for men?

I love the Lacoste in the green box, or Fierce by Abercrombie...Dolce %26amp; Gabbana is pretty sexy too.Which is best perfume for men?
The best ';Cologne'; for men is Aqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani...It smells so great! My husband has worn it for years %26amp; we both love it :)Which is best perfume for men?
polo black or polo explorer
I use Clinique Happy and every time I wear it I get compliments on it and asked what it is I鈥檓 wearing, it certainly attracts attention鈥?it has a very light citrus based cent and is perfect for every day.
I have a collection of them: Boss, Jazz, Polo, Lacoste, Perry Ellis... my wife likes the Perry Ellis the best on me. I like the Lacost Red and Jazz.
axe
my husband likes old spice.


it makes him smell so good
I love Swiss Army and I believe its Axe Vice (one of the newer red ones)
Aqua the Gio by giorgio armani smells great. And threres also 212 by carolina herrera that one smells really good.
FIERCE!!


abercrombie and fitch
DIESEL!!!!
abercrombie [fierce i think....the red one]


chanel - the sporty one...forget what its called


american eagle for men


chrome





those are my favs %26lt;3
I think a lot of the new ones are starting to smell a little girlie. I love love love the old Tommy Hilfiger original cologne!!
i love Aqua Di Gio for men!
Driven Black (sold by Avon)
armani
Polo Black is my favorite scent in the whole wide world.
Calvin Klein for Him
i love curve, armani black code, and lacoste in the red box
Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani is definitely a contemporary exrpression of masculinity. It smells gorgeous, will surely make you noticed easily (for good reasons of course). And it's a long-lasting fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment