Thursday, January 7, 2010

FOR MEN ONLY!! What is your favorite perfume for women?

I'd like to know, what is your all-time, sexiest and just plain GOOD smelling perfume for women? My ';usual'; fragrances are Armani Code, D%26amp;G Light Blue and Burberri Brit....and I'm just looking for something new and interesting to add to my rotation!FOR MEN ONLY!! What is your favorite perfume for women?
Chanelle no. 5 ! Classic and still the best.FOR MEN ONLY!! What is your favorite perfume for women?
I hate strong pungent perfume on women. It makes me sick with allergies. I once went to bed with a woman who wore very strong perfume. She thought it smelled wonderful! I got an asthma attack right in the middle of intercourse with her and had to run out at 3 am in the morning because the perfume was so sickening. When she asked me why I must stop having sex and leave her this instant, I simply told her the truth. Her perfume was killing me. She offered to wash it off, but it was too late, it stunk up the whole bed, and all the air in the room was so thick from the stench of it I just had to put my pants on and get out. I never went back. Do your man a favor. If you DO wear perfume, make sure it is light, delicate, easy on the nose, not strong enough to burn the paint off of a wall!
NO PERFUME! Honestly, speaking on behalf of my friends and myself, all perfume is bad. Those companies have duped women into thinking that guys like it. We don't! Just smell fresh and clean. Good deodorant. Bath %26amp; Body works makes some fresh-smelling lotion, if you really want to buy something.





I went on a first date with a girl. Her perfume, other than just stinking, gave me the worst headache. At the end of the date I told her I wanted to go out again, and I meant it. But after I spent the rest of my night over the toilet puking, I decided I just couldn't see her again. Probably not fair, but I associate her with stinkiness, head pain and vomit.
I hate perfume. Go to bath and body works or something and get something fruity smelling, much better.
addidas for women is good...
love potion
i saw on the internet guys like vanilla sent

No comments:

Post a Comment