Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's your favorite cologne (for men) or perfume (for women)?

FOR MEN I WOULD HAVE TO SAY PERRY ELLIS, OR DOLCE%26amp;GABANNA. FOR WOMEN BABY PHAT, DIORWhat's your favorite cologne (for men) or perfume (for women)?
dunhill desire blue...:)...i bought it todayWhat's your favorite cologne (for men) or perfume (for women)?
i always loved estee lauder's beautiful, it's soft, not loud like my mom will say. i do have burberry touch on layway, though. for a man, don't know any, i do love a good lookin' man who smells good,lol.
FAVORITES: Men: Fierce - Abercrombie, Aqua di Gio - Georgio Armani. Women: Ready - Abercrombie, Sensi (or Sensi White Notes) - Georgio Armani.
My favorite perfume in the entire world is Bora Bora. I've loved it since the eighth grade. It smells really grown-up and very sexy and it lasts all day long. I love the fact that i can walk through somewhere and people stil smell me when i'm gone. That's whats up!
for women - euphoria by calvin klein. it's sultry and sexy but not too powerful.
i like the abercombie and fitch perfume alot
For men: gio - armani
Hugo Boss Dark Blue
Swiss Army, for men.. Nothing can beat that one!
Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise for Women...I don't like Cologne on men.

No comments:

Post a Comment