Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are your favorite perfumes - for men, Cologne?

I just want to see what else if good out there.





Personally i love estee lauder's pleasures and ralph lauren's ralph. My ultimate favorite cologne is ralph lauren polo sport, my crush is getting me into curve.What are your favorite perfumes - for men, Cologne?
I currently use either Vera Wang Princess or Aquolina Pink Sugar..I've gotten more compliments on the pink sugar from complete strangers. They say it smells like cotton candy. But I used to wear Escada Rockin' Rio (I'm not sure they still manufacture that particular type) but guys always seemed to like it the best. Just what I experienced.What are your favorite perfumes - for men, Cologne?
Personally I like Perry Ellis original, also a new one is David Beckham. Person to person there are differences because of personal chemistry and pherimones. ...good luck.
I like Polo Sport
Calvin Klein Euphoria








Chrome by Azzaro
my favorite perfume is baby phat Goddess
just like me. do think I have a lot incommon with you ?


let s see what alse......my fav team is Balcalona
sean john unforgivable
my favorite is in motion from hugo boss
cool water on a guy always makes me take a second look
blv aqua is very nice n sexy


n dres issey miyaky leau bleu d'issey


hugo energise..


dunhil desire red is ma absolute fav!
izzy miyaki for men and women

No comments:

Post a Comment