Thursday, January 7, 2010

Every body advice needed.... sexy perfume for men, something special..??

i like the ones at abercrombie and hollister!!!! they small sooooo sexy!!Every body advice needed.... sexy perfume for men, something special..??
It depends on your budget and your age. I wear Acqua di Gio on special occasions, and I like that smell--I can't really tell what smells good, but I had a couple of girls help me pick it out lol.





For everyday stuff, I use Aeropostale A87, and smells good and it's not too expensive.





Check out the site below, it might help you out.Every body advice needed.... sexy perfume for men, something special..??
hollister


its like $50 a bottle but one of my best guy friends wears it and omg he smells great! (i wish my bf would wear it.)
I really like the new American Eagle scent, its around $40 and in a square brown bottle. Its very woodsy and yet clean. Not as metrosexual as alot of the popular ones nowdays.
i like fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch i think it smells sexy


i also like AXE ..i know weird


but is not that expensive
Dulce %26amp; Cabana...Light Blue!
hugo xx for him, euphoria by calvin klein or YSL sheer magnetism!!!
Jean Paul Gaultier.. the blue bottle one!
hollister is sexy.. so is american eagle and calvin klein.
fierce by abercrombie or coolwater
I think Kenneth Cole ';Reaction'; or Armani ';Aqua Di Gio'; are the best. I love when my fiance wears those scents!


Another good one was Victoria's Secret ';Very Sexy for Men';, its amazing but I think they discontinued it.
My favorite is Gian Marco Venturi Uomo, which is a real pain to find (so I bought three bottles last time) but DEFINITELY worth it! Everyone either likes or LOVES it, plus you won't smell like every other guy out there!
ITS CALLED SEX APPEAL IM NOT SURE WHO MAKES IT BUT IT IS THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment