Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you think is the sexiest cologne on men and which perfume smells best for women? I like Joop for men?

as well as Brut it's old but smells very sexy... and my favorite Perfume for Ladies is Tova and CieWhat do you think is the sexiest cologne on men and which perfume smells best for women? I like Joop for men?
I think the best perfume for women is Euphoria by Calvin Klein....it smells great and it is a good way to attract a mate!What do you think is the sexiest cologne on men and which perfume smells best for women? I like Joop for men?
i really like any jean paul gaultier, as long as it is not musky. im not sure about womens perfume, i tend not to be able to wear them because most are too strong for me in the morning.
i love Valentino's frangraces for men. And Vera Wang's fragrances for women.
Drakkar Noir is the best scent on men! Curve is not to bad either. I don't have a favorite for women, I like several.
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment