Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of fragrance should i buy (for men) and do girls appreciate a man wearing perfume?

im not sure what's a good fragrance? i like CK eternity, any other ideas? Does it make a difference for girls what a man is wearing? ho, i know about not wearing too much, no need to go there....we all had that experience...What kind of fragrance should i buy (for men) and do girls appreciate a man wearing perfume?
I like a fresh clean soap smell.'What kind of fragrance should i buy (for men) and do girls appreciate a man wearing perfume?
any perfume which you like to used as long as it is good to your smell.
guys wear cologne
I've had a lot of compliments with Curve.
To answer the part, do girls like perfume on a man. Never have known,


but other ';';men';'; will.





I personally use Stetson, and Drakkor was given to me. Nice too.
Check out...





- Clinic Happy for Men ( the best!!! )


- Chanel Homme Sport


- Ralph Lauren for men


- Polo Sport that blue bottle for men


- Armani the white bottle for men


- Cool Water for men





aaayyyy.. all these for me are really good smelling and whenever I smell a guy using these I just have to turn and look for him. It really smells good and sexy. Check it out.
I don't know how old you are, but I, as a 53 year old married woman love ';Paul Sebastian'; cologne for men (and I've loved it for 20 years) It comes in a spray bottle and if you just spray a little in the air and walk through the mist, you get just the right amount of fragrance.


It's wonderful!
personally i love it when a man smells good it just does somthing to me but i love romance by Ralph Lauren its sexy lol
For real class wear Angel B Men by Thierry Mugler. It's masculine and spicy and great value - a little goes a long way in more ways than one!
I like leagerfield..don't know if I spelled it right..but that is a mens colongne my bor in law wears it..and it smells good..and yes, females like for men to wear colonge..I never had a problem with it..as long as it isn't strong and irritates your nose..some of the male colongnes tend to be too strong
Buy Bvlgari Blv for men. It drives me insane!
Cologne is always nice..the one you chose CK eternity is my favorite on a guy. In fact, the wonderful thing about cologne is that it triggers our sense of smell. It reminds us of what we associate with that smell. Just you mentioning CK eternity brings back such wonderful memories of the guy I fell hard for long time ago. His cologne was the first thing I noticed and will always remember. Just think some girl could be thinking the same about you all because of your cologne.
definitely curve. there are 3 different kind but the kind in the green bottle smells the best

No comments:

Post a Comment