Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perfume for men???---?

if you are guy age 20 to 30 what brand of perfume do you use ?Perfume for men???---?
well i like cool waters, and i use bod and axe often.Perfume for men???---?
Davidoff- The game


but Jean Paul Gautier's cologne is my personal favorite.
Men wear cologne, not perfume
call it cologne dude.





although i am not 20 to 30, i sometimes wear lucky you. i think thats what its called. its green. and its made for guys and is cologne.





DO NOT WEAR AXE! ITS GROSS AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD A GIRL SAY IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD UNLESS THEY HAVE ASSOCIATED IT WITH SOMEONE THEY REALLY LIKE.
ugh, hopefully no men wear perfume, when its for a man its cologne. And although Im not a boy, I buy my boyfriend two kinds, Victorias secret brand, and Burberry Touch. They both smell really good
Hi mate nothing beats the smell of malt whisky ( but me being over 70 I go for Old Spice ) Cologne perfume whats the difference here in Scotland we call it After shave





Good on you mate there are a lot of clever people on Y/A go for them!!!!


cheers mate
It's called cologne, perfume is for girls.





If you sweat a lot, the best cologne that I've found is Unforgivable


Sean ';Puffy'; Combs developed it.


My jamskater friend wears it and the more he sweats, the more awesome he smells.
sex panther

No comments:

Post a Comment