Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which is the best perfume for men: D&G The One, Versace Blue Jeans, Hugo Boss XY, Clinique, or Benetton Cold?

hi guys, please help me choose a perfume. I'm a 20-year old guy. Which do you think is the best among these five branded perfumes:


Dolce %26amp; Gabbana: The One


Versace: Blue Jeans


Hugo Boss: XY


Clinique Happy for Men (orange)


United Colors of Benetton: Cold





Please rank them according to each of the following:


scent


prize





meaning, aside from sharing with me which is the best, I hope to see two sets of ranking. please indicate too which of them you have smelled. thanks a lot for your help











additional question: how come that some girls think that it's weird for a guy to wear perfume considering the fact that he wears something that's labelled ';For Men';? Or is it right to assume that only American girls think that way? lol :)Which is the best perfume for men: D%26amp;G The One, Versace Blue Jeans, Hugo Boss XY, Clinique, or Benetton Cold?
I know that Clinique smells gorgeous, I haven't smelt any of the others.. I love Clinique though=]


xWhich is the best perfume for men: D%26amp;G The One, Versace Blue Jeans, Hugo Boss XY, Clinique, or Benetton Cold?
Although a lot of woman and all I know is American woman, like men to wear something. Maybe it grabs their attention so they notice?


I never wear any cologne or perfume.


I think it's gay. Not that I have anything against gays. I'm just not one.


I do bath regularly and never had an offensive smell.....and I meet


woman on my personality, and my natural nothing special looks and I do OK.





Sometimes I am even sweaty after a days work.





When I was 20 I did very well...no perfume.


Met a beautiful sweet girl got married and had kids and that lasted 26 years.....Now I am single and dating again....pretty much as much as I want to date.


Not trying to be arrogant...just answering honestly.


Perhaps why so many women are turning to lesbians is because these days so many woman have more balls then some men.





No judgement there either I like strong ,intelligent,confidant woman


More then a shallow princess in distress





Still attraction is a personal point of view





If they don't like my looks or personality or natural smell ';pheromones';....then we aren't really going to hit it off anyway.





Although woman wearing perfume can be an attraction for me,





I usually don't like or trust men that do.





If you feel you want to wear something, It should be what YOU like.


If you feel good about it , you will feel better about yourself.


And be more at ease and confidant.





Confidence and being at ease is very important in attraction.


More then a perfumed smell.





What did we do for hundreds of thousands of years that we had no perfume? Still we got together.
i would choose the Dolce and Gabbana but also you should look into the hollister perfume for men. its located in the mall and every time i walk by that store it smells good:D





I DON'T MIND A GUY WEARING PERFUME BUT JUST AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T SMELL BETTER THAN ME :D

No comments:

Post a Comment