Thursday, December 24, 2009

The best perfume for men please ?

I'm looking for fragrance which its smell can stay on me for too long and everybody can smell it


i tried very sexy for him and ralf lauren but they didnt make me happy really


FANQThe best perfume for men please ?
euphoria by calvin klein


or light blue by dolce %26amp; gabanna





any of the abercrombie/hollister ones smell good to!The best perfume for men please ?
i loveee lovee loveee


armani code,


i think its a black bottle.





:0
well, im only thirteen but my boyfriend wears ths abercrombie cologne and O M G IS IT SEXY! all my friends can smell it and htye all pounce on him and he laughs, which i HATE btu god its so sexy smelling i can excuse it! =] you might be too old for it, but if you want to be noticed, go for it. it is AMAZINGG
abercrombie Colonge 8 or Hollister Jake are decent and LONG lasting(I use abercrombie) but they cost a pretty penny.


For inexpensive but good use Tag or Bod(Axe smells really good but it doesn't last over an hour.
Abercrombie and Fitch perfume.
watch the movie called ';perfumer';. that's the best in the whole universe.
drivin from avon


stetson


axe


tag
axe, it smell s soooo good!
Vancleef all of them smell great but here is my favorite





http://www.amazon.com/Van-Cleef-Arpels-T鈥?/a>





Calvin Klein smells really good





http://www.amazon.com/Eternity-Calvin-Kl鈥?/a>





Hope I helped
the derek jeter stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment