Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best perfume best for men to attract girls?

What is the best perfume best for men to attract girls?





Sorry for the previous question.





It causes lots of laugh of me and also some funny answers. I鈥檓 embarrassed for that, because English is not my first language. Anyway, I am a 25 year-old male, rarely use perfume. I鈥檓 thinking to try it, because I 鈥榤 in love with a girl. So, can anyone suggest any brands of perfume or aftershave that may attract girls? Thank you.What is the best perfume best for men to attract girls?
My favorite cologne for a guy is Tommy Boy. It is made by Tommy Hilfiger and in my opinion, it is by far the best!!What is the best perfume best for men to attract girls?
To be honest i am a women myself and i think lynx is the best.
Kouros after shave is very good
dont get perfume or cologne...ive been using this cheap stuff called RGX from rightguard...chicks think it is cologne but its not it costs like 4 bucks and works like a charm

No comments:

Post a Comment