Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the most seductive perfume for men?

I find that it depends on the body Chemistry of the individual .... some people's chemistry reacts with scents that are usually someones favorites and makes the smell unpleasant for them .. for myself I find that Drakkar, CK1 and Cool Waters work the best with my chemistry and get me more then a few nice commentsWhat is the most seductive perfume for men?
anything by Kenzo!!!!What is the most seductive perfume for men?
Cash, by U.S. Treasury women love it.
Ok. Used by men: Escape by CK


Used by women: Bora Bora by Liz Claiborne.


What do you think?
I prefer to wear diesel fuel as cologne.
Pleasures.
there's only 1 perfume that works its way 2 seduce me.... cool water
the women just go crazy when I wear wings
';Platinum'; by Chanel....I go crazy for that scent on a guy
egoist by channel.


it's really wonderfull!
Catsuit for him. It's a cologne that has pheromones in it that attract women. You can get it as a few adult web sites and stores as well as some retail perfume and cologne webstores.





http://www.annlewisnewyork.com/generic27鈥?/a>
definitely cool water I have never met a girl that does not go crazy for it. I tell all my friends to buy it for thier boyfriends, I also use it as a room spray.
His periperation!
just my opinion...cool water by davidoff :)
Well my girlfriend likes it when i wear Curve for men and she is all over me, well she is like that anyway.
for men to wear?


I turn my head to the smell of Drakar Noir.


Mmmmm...now that's the smell of sex to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment