Monday, December 28, 2009

Whish are the best perfumes for men to be bought?

Hi,


I am looking for best perfumes for men which is long lasting and smells good?I don't care about price but pl advice me best five by numbers.Whish are the best perfumes for men to be bought?
Burberry the one in a metallic red box.


Very Irresistible by Givenchy


Boucheron JaipurWhish are the best perfumes for men to be bought?
Vera Wang for men. Hands down it's the best I've smelled and I have tested just about every perfume/cologne made. Will Smith wears this one.





1. Vera Wang for men


2. Acqua di gio


3. Armani code


4. CK euphoria for men


5. RL Polo double black
armani code !





hollister is excellent too. jake or just the regular one.








i bought my boyfriend armani code for christmas and he gets people coming up to him asking what he's wearing.
men wear perfume? weird I thought it was aftershave or eau de toilette!
LaCoste is absolutely amazing. The girls perfume is okay but the guys cologne is addicting. The bottle is green and has an alligator on it. I'm not sure about prices though.
my husband wears cologne, my favorite is Hugo Boss.
u mean COLOGNE honey child! i love my boo n issey miyake or either kenneth cole reaction. sexy scents that arent too heavy. i think they both range from about 60-70 bucks or so...
Deffinitely hollister cologne. GREAT smelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment