Thursday, December 24, 2009

Who know the most sexy perfume for men? just girls answer?

a perfume that would be able to shock the girl I loveWho know the most sexy perfume for men? just girls answer?
Black by kenneth coleWho know the most sexy perfume for men? just girls answer?
Honestly!!!





Chrome- so freaking nice smells clean sexy and great


Diesle- Sexy and mysterious love it!





Those two trust me they are the best


my brother gets so many compliments


and even I wearit myself (im a girl but so what I love the smell)





So hott cant go wrong buddy :P
Um. No perfume please. I think that as long as you're clean and you smell clean, that's enough for me. (:
P.D.M(I think thats what it's called.)


It's from Avon in the men section, my dad used to have that, and it smelled so fresh and clean
I'd have to say something really simple. Just Irish spring deodorant, and touch of Eternity for men, and his own natural scent mixed in. =)
izod or very sexy by victoria's secret.


ive gotten many compliments.
Fierce by Abercrombie for suuuure.
armani


and driven by derek jeter love it
Armani.


yesssss
get something pheromone spiked
polo blue and burberry. there amazing!!!!!!!
burberry touch. *sighh....
old spice

No comments:

Post a Comment