Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the MOST SEDUCTIVE perfume (for men)?

MOST SEDUCTIVE perfume (for men)?What is the MOST SEDUCTIVE perfume (for men)?
I wear Burberry Brit for men and get compliments on it all the time. My girlfriends little sister (21 y.o.) licked my neck the first time she smelled it on me (I had just hugged her). Yeah, that started a fight...What is the MOST SEDUCTIVE perfume (for men)?
ACQUA DI GI脪 FOR MEN by Giorgio Armani


it's honestly the best smell in the world ..when i was single and I smelt that in the club it was like a love spell ..i'm married now but one guy in my office wears it and it reminds me of those nights out at the bar ..trust me, it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Polo by Ralph Lauren, it just sends shivers down my spine. Also did you know that persons are attracted to each other by their scent (like in the animal kingdom) as well as visually. I could never see a guy who I didnt like his natural body smell.
Not sure the question you're asking, but as everyone seems to be answering with men's fragrances...





Paul Smith London


Dunhill Xcentric


Christian Dior Fahrenheit





Sensual notes in those are soft spices, tonka %26amp; woods with varying degrees of sweetness and sharpness.



Well... Everyones always said that Pacco Robanne ';Black'; 'for men is totally sexy (I've worn it on every date for the past 2 years!) so maybe the Femme version is just as good?
its usually aftershave or colognue


i like joop on men or fuel for life by diesel
very sexy for men victoria secret :)
I like 'Black Suade' by Avon. Its got a really great smell that lasts %26amp; its a reasonable price.
Personally I love Ferrari Red or any of the Versace ones



I always love it when my boyfriend wears hugo boss.
unforgivable by sean john!!!!!
Fahrenheit is a really nice scent.
usually call it cologne when its for men.





Just a heads up.
pheramons
nything with cinamon extracts
I love Instinct by David Beckham...

No comments:

Post a Comment