Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which perfume is best for men?

I am 25 years old so I want something modern as I dont wanna look old fashioned. At the same time I need something without a strong scent. The point is to get womens attention with personality.Which perfume is best for men?
Hermes Rocobar is very good.Which perfume is best for men?
issey miyake l'eau de issey. oh my god it makes me weak at the knees, trust me i used to work on a perfume counter and its all i let my boyfy wear. hot hot hot!!!





its fresh, trendy and really unusual. you'll never find anything else quite like it. please try it!!!
issey miyake


joop homme


joop jump





love all of them.. they are sure to get ya womens attention!! :)
I agree with Leu, but my preference on my partner is Cerruti 1881.
I love Black by Kenneth Cole or AquaDiGio by Gorgio Armani or Armani Mania by Gorgio Armani. Any of those would make my mouth water.
Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss, and 212 for ladies or men, i find they're both rather gorgeous unisex fragrances.
Sean John - Unforgivable. I love it, I bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday, the other year..
You could try colognes such as:


Hana Morae


DKNY


Or go to Nordstroms and sample colognes.
Paco Rabane.Try before you buy.If you get the chance.
There isn't one. All perfumes can smell (mild) different depending who the scent is on. What may smell good on one person may smell dreadful on another - use the testers in store to find which one suits you, take a friend a long with you for a second opinion.
I'll tell you ,


Try before you buy, and try these....


Joop


Gucci Pour Homme2


Ralph Lauren Silver


Ultraviolet





Anyone of these will do the trick ;)
erm try an aftershave instead of a perfum...its more macho.





Gucci homme 2


jean paul gaultier homme


gucci envy


davidoff cool water





all very sexy and manly...yummm
i would say lacoste
Lacoste Style in Play (Red) or Armani Black Code. Very classy and young
i would recommend Hugo Boss - there is a new one out that is a round silver ball with a blue line around it. The one before this is a round chrome colored ball with an orange line around it. They aren't strong but fresh and modern - definately a fav of mine.
KARL LAGERFELD! LOVELY
Chrome is awesome!
Brut.





Splash it on all over.....
burberry london if not then joop
I love Gucci Pour Homme II...man, I smell it and I would eat the guy alive and I find him attractive!! It is super nice and it is a new perfume!!
well you might want to start with wearing colone and NOT perfume (lol)
firstly wouldnt call it perfume if its for a guy...maybe a fragrance/spray/after shave





i love Fahrenheit by Dior its perfect for a guy...not too strong...its just right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment