Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfect perfume for men. Any recommendations??

I am looking for a men's perfume that will suit my taste, any recommendations??





I want a perfume that's long lasting and has a manly scent. Please recommend a brand and where I could buy it.(specific place please)





preferrably about P500.00 more or less in price. I'll thank you if its lower than P500.00





anyway if it's higher than P500.00, no problem, just state the brand and where I could buy it. Maybe I can try it.Perfect perfume for men. Any recommendations??
I love Clinique Happy for Men. It's fresh but manly and not too strong and musky like other cologne.





Davidoff Cool Water is and old favourite.Perfect perfume for men. Any recommendations??
Mate you have to understand that the better the scent the higher its going to cost. Me personally I use Polo Black by Ralph Lauren. It's a very masculine scent with a hint of spice and it lasts a very long time. It's fairly pricy though. A large bottle of it will cost you about 5000 peso but it really did me wonders when I was using it. The ladies love it. You can buy it at places like SM,Landmark and Rustans. Happy hunting!
try Bench-Wired, its in a blue bottle in a more fancy box compared to the rest of bench fragrances (just in case I'm wrong with the name). It smells exactly like Acqua di Gio of Giorgio Armani, which is about $85 per 100ml; while Bench-wired is just for about P350-399. try researching about bench-wired on the net, you'll hear great comments on forums. some what like ';amoy-mahal';( expensive scent? lol). and you'll hear great comments too with Acqua di Gio. Since they smell the same, why not go with the cheaper brand? people won't smell the brand anyway.





Burberry smells great too. as well as Polo sport, which is quite popular to teens and young adults. these are very expensive brands but you can buy imitations in mall stalls like Aficionado. they got codes and numbers for each expensive scent. probably just around P200 for 150ml bottle.
I always wear the ISSEY MIYAKE scent. I get it whenever I travel. But it is also available in Rustan's.





I have never evers switched since I discovered this scent 12 years ago. The scent is subtle and doesn't intrude into the senses of people around you. Not a ';loud'; scent. Subdued. Which is how male scents should be - - - almost non existent until she comes really close.
David Beckham's perfume..
I prefer lacoste red perfume. It depends on the size of the bottle you will purchase. My lacoste red perfume is P 2500.00.
axe
OW my GOD try this one dude!





EFFICACENT OIL!!





its very cool!
there is no such thing as perfume for men... unless you're something... Men use cologne...





so anyway, I like Axe spray... something P150...
My hubby uses Nautica and I love the scent. It was a gift so I don't know the price. Check Rustan's.
I use one local brand ';Bench'; and tried some designers perfume.


available at all leading dept. stores


One hint; during summer days the trick of smelling good is not about perfumes. It's all about how often you take a bath!


am not getting any younger, to my experience, perfume only works better during cold seasons.
ANGHIT,it's a local brand popular to everybody,it's cheap and available everywhere.
i gave my bf an AQUA BVLGARI and Euphoria by Calvin Klein perfume... and from a woman's point of view...these two perfumes really smell great! my sisters and counsins and friends can smell my bf and said that the perfume he wears smells very good and even bought one for their bfs the same perfume. =)





anyways, the downside of these signature perfumes is that the price is higher than what you are asking (P500.).. these costs 2,500+php.. u can buy these in SM dept stores.
Did you ever try?


Old Spice High Endurance
I love the smell of CK 7.I'm sure you can easily find them in malls.
my husband uses burberry touch and i love the scent. i also like lacoste for men. i'm sure you can them at the big malls, just not sure how much they cost now. most likely above 500 pesos though.
for 500php you can buy bench line of perfume,you can locate it in any SM branches.long lasting scent usually has a tag price not lower than 3k like the 2 poster above me had mention,i like the lacoste red better.
without a doubt ';Clinique Happy'; been using it for 3years.

No comments:

Post a Comment