Monday, December 28, 2009

WHat is the best perfume for men?

Hey, I need a suggestion from you ppl.


Coz


I have a best friend ( a guy ), his bday is nxt week. So I decided to give him a perfume. But I dont knw which perfume should I buy coz im not really good at picking stuff for boys.


So please tell me asap.


P.s his 13 years old nxt week.





NEED SUGGESTION PLSS


Thank u ^^WHat is the best perfume for men?
As a gift? that may suggest that he needs to take bath because he smells (just saying), thoughtful though... Natural Masculine Scent for me ^^, (not really wears one) check if he has some allergies/sensitivities to certain smells or to perfume/cologne at all first...WHat is the best perfume for men?
alot of the versache perfumes are very nice, classy and clean smelling


but i also love the juicy coutre dirty english, which is a bit more girlish i guess


ralph lauren always smells good


but axe (in america) or lynx (australia, britian) always resemble what the younger guys wear. preferibly not a strong one though
Men don't wear perfume, they wear cologne.


And do you know if he even wears it? A lot of men don't which I prefer. I can't stand it when someone smells like they took a bath in perfume or cologne.
Carolina Herrerra for men, and egoist
black by kenneth cole (or calvin klein) I can't remember who makes it but it's in a black bottle. Or that diesel stuff. those are pricey but they are the best!!! coming from a girl!
Tommy Bahama, Gucci, Jean Paul Guitierre or Givenchy P
Tommy Hilfigure
Hollister(:
polo for men. that is my favorte and the ladies love it.
black xs

No comments:

Post a Comment