Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is ur favorite perfume for women and what is for men?

For women I love Euphoria by Calvin Klein. I get compliments everywhere I go. For men I like Chaps.What is ur favorite perfume for women and what is for men?
Chanel ............Allure


for both men and women


wooooooowWhat is ur favorite perfume for women and what is for men?
For women I like Glo by J-Lo; Curve for men smells good...
nina ricci premier joure for women try it man its cool, im obsessed wit the stuff!!!! spray it on ma pillow n all!!
for women - the lacoste 'touch of pink;


for men - abercrombies 'feirce;
my favorite perfume for women is curve chill, sean john' unforgivable' , sweet pea. My favorite for men is Issey Miyake and Givenchy.
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment