Monday, December 28, 2009

Identity perfume for men Paris?

So I've been searching for this perfume for like 10 years, I sure hope this is the one anyway, because I got one like ten years ago in a tiny sample bottle... Anyway... Does anyone know where I could find this perfume in Europe, because all the links to it I could find were in India and, apparently, in Europe nobody's ever heard about it. Here's a link.





http://thetelegraphstore.in/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=13173286%26amp;prodid=14249734





Cheers, much appreciated! :D Identity perfume for men Paris?
haha; sorry if this isn;'t much help, but why don't you just order it online?





:] allyIdentity perfume for men Paris?
I Agree aha it would be much easier to order it online. Shipping charge might be a little harsh but at least you'd have it [:

No comments:

Post a Comment