Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is your favourite Perfume? For Men and For Women ? I want to purchase One?

women ..............J'adore by dior it's my fav.


men.................... Allure sport by Chanel Great Smell %26amp;Long-Lasting.........Which is your favourite Perfume? For Men and For Women ? I want to purchase One?
Woman- HugoXY


MAn-Dashing, Nivea........Which is your favourite Perfume? For Men and For Women ? I want to purchase One?
Polo/Armani for men .... and for women i would have to say Ralph Lauren or Doce and Gabanna trust me it smells really... good
Womans= L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani


Mens= HugoXY
I love Calvin Klein Euphoria for women. It smells so good.





I like Adidas Moves for men.
I love Princess By Vera Wang and Super Model by Victorias Secret for women!





For Men I love Chanel Allure Sport and The Original Very Sexy for him by Victorias Secret!
For men I like Hugo Boss (the one in a bottle with the plastic lid that screws off but is held on buy a strap)





For women my favourite at the moment is Curious by Britney Spears
For me---- The AXE Effect ..%26amp; u'r also a guy ...right???
OMGOSHH...,. the only perfume i/ my bor use is hollsiter..guys n guys.. usually jake and millia... they smell soo good!! al ther other perfumes smell good too tho! smae with a%26amp;f!!!!
Women - Camay, Remi marque, blue lady


Men - AEX, Zadac, Romance
i noe woman's.....dats play boy
Burberry London.
victoria secrets ';Dream Angels';


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>
ma favourite iz ZERO ONE for women n BRUT for men.


i like BORN RICH as well ............
men-axe gold


women-spins and charlie
if u want to buy a good perfume u just select few good ones and tested on your pulse points acc. 2 ur choise








spins is a gooder one 4 girls and gillete [sports ] 4 men
Ralph Lauren Rocks..it smell so good and its not overwelming!
men- creed irish tweed


women- chanel No.5

No comments:

Post a Comment