Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cologne or perfume for men?

I want to get my husband a nice cologne or perfume. I have no clue what to get. So I would like a few ideas from you, so I can go to the store with some perfume/cologne names and then select the right one, without having to sample the whole store.


I am looking for something fresh and light - definately not sweet smelling. I don't like Gaultier perfume for men or Fahrenheit.


I am looking forward to your suggestions.Cologne or perfume for men?
gosh i have so many:





rykiel homme,


escada sentiment,


calvin klein eternity,


calvin klien truth for men,


issey miyake,Cologne or perfume for men?
Armani, Tommy Hilfiger (his latest, I forget what it's called), Ralph Lauren, or Nautica.





Don't believe the hype about Axe --- too much of that smells like ****. ^_^





And I agree with Olivia, Very Sexy for Him from Victoria's Secret is cheap and smells really nice! =]
Cool Waters for men is very sexy, and not overwhelming either. It's very fresh, not a heavy scent at all, and it will drive you wild I promise :)
polo sport or lacoste perfume would be great and they also have light fragrances so with steel-like style of scent(recommended for men with ages of 30 and above)
i think you should try RSVP by kenneth cole-it smells like a forest, its amazinggggg!





or you could try calvein klein summer cologne.
if u wanna get a good 1 get lacoste or dkny i have those 2 and most of th egirls that i hang out wit like the smeel cuz its not 2 strong and not 2 feminine its good for an all sround guy
try, very sexy for him by Victorias secret
I love nautica for men, it smells really fresh.
I wear some kind of Guess cologne in a silver bottle type thing.
cologne


HEI
English Leather Musk. Trust Me!!
try eu de toilette

No comments:

Post a Comment