Thursday, December 24, 2009

Guys,what do you think of the smell OF THE RED LACOSTE PERFUME for men?

IM A GIRL BUT I LOVE THAT STUFF SO MUCH I WEAR IT!Guys,what do you think of the smell OF THE RED LACOSTE PERFUME for men?
I think it smells as disgusting as most other perfumes.





Frankly, I don't understand why people have a problem with smelling like people. Of course, I am not talking about offensive body odor that is taken care of by regular baths/showers, but rather our natural scent.





There have been many studies regarding how pheromones are related to sexual attraction. I can't help but wonder how many relationships gone bad are the result of people being stimulated by the smell of perfumes rather than the smell of their mate only to find after several years that the real scent of their partner doesn't really ';do it for them';.Guys,what do you think of the smell OF THE RED LACOSTE PERFUME for men?
surely its not the male opinion that matters
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment