Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best perfume for MEN? price?

birthday gift for boyfriend on 18 th birthday?What is the best perfume for MEN? price?
Giorgio Armani ACQUA DI GIO COLOGNE smells extremely good! I melt every time I smell a guy wearing it. Its about $50. You can find it at a lot of department stores.What is the best perfume for MEN? price?
I THINK THE BEST PERFUME FOR MEN IS ';POLO'; I DON'T KNOWN WHAT IS THE PRICE OF ';POLO'; BUT IT SMELL IS SO ATRATTIVE.... I THINK THIS IS THE BEST.....
many people will say joop,or coolwater or burberry or 1 of the polos etc.may i suggest and if you can find it,SUNG HOMME for men.


it has never and i mean NEVER failed to get females to give me mad props.every girl that has smelled it on me says its the best they have ever smelled.LUCKY is another.if you cant find sung.


they will be in the 30-50 range u.s dollars.
AXE BEBEH!
My favorite is Hugo. It runs about $25 for a small bottle and $40 for a big one. (My husband wears it) I also like Joop, which I believe is the about the same price. Gravity is an old one, but it's cheap and smells great! Just avoid Drakkar.... it smells like a musty old man.
you should just ask him what he likes in a nonchalant way. Or...take him to the mall and meander around the cologne counter having him smell samples... I like classic scents like Soul Curve, Aqua Di Gio, and Lucky. Every guy has his preference though...and if you buy him something he doesn't like he WILL NOT wear it.
men wear cologne... i would recommend cool water. If you wanna go cheaper get axe, it smells so good!
Hugo Boss + CK .. are pretty nice..
I love Cool Water cologne,oh it is the best.It is about 30.and 40. depending on the bottle size.I love that smell!!
the best cologne for men is Polo Black. If you go to any department store though you can smell them all and make your own decision.
Aqua Di Gio - u can find it on ulta.com for 35-small bottle but goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment