Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is the best perfume for men ?

Hugo BossWhich is the best perfume for men ?
the best cologne would be i think Calvin KleinWhich is the best perfume for men ?
Burberry Brit is the best [cologne] for men. ;)
men dont wear perfume they wear cologne-if they are wearing perfume be concerned
Men don't wear perfume. They wear Cologne. Women wears perfume.
My two favorite colognes are Adidas Moves!!!





the original.. not the 101 crap or whatever it is.. just Adidas moves. Its my favorite! all the way!








my second pick would be AE 77 (American Eagle 77)


That is also amazing!!





And I like Axe too.. Its in a spray can, you can get it in Deodorant Sections and its pretty cheap.. Its good; But people either LOVE the smell or HATE it. :)





Hope this helps!!
Abercrombie Fierce
Paul Sebastian always gets positive comments when I wear it.
Abercrombie or Armani Code.(:
Abercrombie! God I love that smell
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment