Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is the best perfume for men, which can stay on for the longest period and smells the best?

Polo is the best and stays all dayWhich is the best perfume for men, which can stay on for the longest period and smells the best?
although my answer was the same but first


lol Report Abuse
Which is the best perfume for men, which can stay on for the longest period and smells the best?
Dunhill 212


Either the Blue or the Silver, They Smell Great..........a real turn on.
im old fashion .....POLO
set wet perfumes or lomani or axe
Drakkar Noir is the absolutely sexiest smell ever possible on a man!
Cool Water is my favorite!!!!
Purity, your own!
Gotta go with curve. It's what my husband wore when we were dating.
Xerus Rogue...by Givenchy....or as I call it ';makes my panties wet';....everytime my hubby wears this stuff, all the women around want to smell him...good stuff!
STR8. There is no other way.
POLO
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment