Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best perfume for men?

hi there


i am looking for excellent perfume with magic smell for men! when it uses every lady attract for its smell.


thaksWhat is the best perfume for men?
I would go with polo or paco rabonWhat is the best perfume for men?
Joop!
Sey Wet zatak
I agree with the first answerer- Joop! I'm sure there's plenty of other good ones, but I can say Joop for sure had me hooked on this guy once! I find it very alluring.
Denim or axe pearls i think so well i would say i dont know about other ladies but the ladies i know like axe pearls and denim.
Try Youth Dew by Estee Lauder and bathe in it. The ladys love THIS PERFUME on guys.
polo sport does it for me everytime


hugo is awesome too


alot of women like aqua disio too or however you spell it
I would not put perfume on yourself unless you plan on attending the gay parade.





Rub some dog saliva all over your body, and the girls will gravitate towards you! Trust me -- it works for me!
aqua di gio , or armani black ,or del mar
Having a good bath is a good turn on for women
BoraBora! I LUV IT
the best two perfume for attract girls is Hugo and boss yes they are expensive but their smell are magic

No comments:

Post a Comment