Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the most very nice perfume for men and women?

the most gorgeous perfume is Brittany spears (fantasy)


and the best smelling Cologne which i can smell a mile away is joop night flight , omg hold me backWhat is the most very nice perfume for men and women?
Armani Code, by Giorgio Armani.


I put on about half a bottle whenever I go out.





Cheers,


-Robot #1What is the most very nice perfume for men and women?
For men AquaDiGio ( by Giorgio Armani), for women Shi (by Alfred Sung)
how it is








http://www.in-brands.com/showsort.asp?sort_id=558
In my opinion its Lacoste, by Lacoste. I'm a woman by the way.
One of my favorites for both men and women is Jean Paul Gaultier.
Can't go wrong with Chanel No. 5 for women


I wear Estee Lauder Pleasures and really like it, too
a good cologne for men is burberry and l'saint laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment