Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is the best perfume for men?

The best fragrances are Axe body sprays! Inexpensive yet very effective. Ranks 1 on BeautyQA.com, a beauty product ranking site.Which is the best perfume for men?
Look up ';perfume'; and ';cologne'; in the dictionary.Which is the best perfume for men?
CK - Eternity
I like joop.
Farts
I dont know if there is a single answer for this as certain fragrances smell different on different people.





But I love: Ultra Violet by Paco Rabbane
lagerfeld
well calvien klien, axe are good but i use adidas
well, you can try Ferrari Black, or, Fahrenheit by Christian Dior, perfumes by Diesel are also worth trying. Calvin Klein's Eternity is really good. You could also go for perfumes by Buckberry.
Any CK Product for men.
I like Diesel, but that is a personal preference on myself.
A nice one is one called gravity, or just go out to a walmart and get some axe or tag (Its cheaper and smells better than some expensive ones)
Men use cologne


Try any Calvin Klein product
Gym Sweat number 5.
i like hugo boss- boss in motion and cool water
Joop, Hugo Boss, Curve, and Axe Kilo are a few that have caught my attention on men.
I highly recommend echo for men. With most perfumes the fragrance begins to smell dull after a while. However, this perfume never fails to impress.
hogo





coolwater

No comments:

Post a Comment