Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite perfume for men?

Davidoff Cool Water. %26lt;3What is your favorite perfume for men?
I don't know of any super expensive brands because I don't go around smelling them lol


But I had a sniff of axe and I really love ';Kilo'; and I can't remember the other one that I kinda liked, but kilo is my favorite. It smells sooooooooooooo good. I feel like those commercials of the girls running after guys because they're wearing axe lolz :pWhat is your favorite perfume for men?
versace it smells sooooooooo good also this perfume I saw and smelled at aeropostale it smells good also
POLO BLACK smells so good! =)


also


FIERCE by Abercrombie and Fitch





my fiance wears both (not at the same time) and they smell great!
Hollisterrr(:
hollister!
isimiyaki
acqua di gio
My BF uses armani code... it smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment