Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can anyone tell me a good designer perfume for men that lasts longer with a good sexy smell?

FahrenheitCan anyone tell me a good designer perfume for men that lasts longer with a good sexy smell?
armani black code, its a tall kinda thin black bottle, its the best colongeCan anyone tell me a good designer perfume for men that lasts longer with a good sexy smell?
I personally use Higher by Christian Dior.Another good one is Allure by Chanel
Delicous is reeeeeally good!
Acqua di Gio is my favorite.
I love Allure homme by Chanel, it lasts a really long time, and something called Allure has got to be sexy.
AXE - MUSK
';Obession'; and ';Obsession Night'; by Calvin Klein, also ';Joop!'; these r my favorite colognes for men....and they smell really good.
tommy, but I like the smell of axe and nautica
My husband wears Drakkar Noir. It smells wonderful and last a long time.
isi miyake (Not sure about the spelling) for men failing that hai karate
Aqua di Gio!!!
Chanel no 5 is a classic.Britney Spears Curious is quite good also.
hollister!!
I would definately have to say Opium for Men. I'm not necessarily certain that it's a designer label, but how important is that anyhow? In any case, I've smelled hundreds of scents for men over the past ten or so years, and nothing can compare to it, it's just that good.
I think Cool Water smells great. My favorite men's cologne is Grey Flannel. It isn't as popular as it once was. Should be though!
I would like to know to. How much does the aqua di gio cost?
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment