Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone recommend me a perfume for men? I'm 32 years old. Can anyone recommend me a perfume for women?

you see I have smelled some pretty good scents of perfume on my friends at work but when I ask them for the brand of the perfume they give me a name and once I look up the perfume brand at the mall te scent smells way different than the scent I actually smelled at first. It seems as if they wouldn't want to share their perfumes because since they're supervisors they want to be unique. I also would like to be advised of a perfume for my girl friends, sister, mom, etc. you know a good women's perfume. thank you, I promise I will check out all the perfumes I get recommended on this site. If I may suggest one for men, is: ';uomo'; from moschino; I love this scent.Can anyone recommend me a perfume for men? I'm 32 years old. Can anyone recommend me a perfume for women?
The scents you have smelled at the department store may actually be what your friend wore to work. Perfumes are composed of different ingredients including aldehydes and natural florals etc, which would each have a different rate of evaporation based on their molecular structure. Unless you smelled your friend's cologne the second right after he puts it on (which I highly doubt), the smell is going to be different from spraying it onto the scent card and waving it around at the department store. Also, there is the question of whether the fragrance is a parfum, EDP, EDT, or a cologne, which are of different concentrations of active ingredients and therefore may have some different variations in the smell.


Fragrances that I find attractive on men are JPG's Le Male and D%26amp;G


For female fragrances, the ones I like the most of all time is the classic Nina Ricci's L'air du Temps, because it is a very clean scent that can be worn everyday without knocking out anyone within a 10 foot radius (also because it is the safest scent I know for anyone who may be allergic to fragrances). I also like J'adore, Cartier Delice, and Hermes eau de Merveilles.Can anyone recommend me a perfume for men? I'm 32 years old. Can anyone recommend me a perfume for women?
Some colognes I would recommend trying some of the brands from for men are from Polo Ralph Lauren, Armani, Clinique and for woman I would recommend Clinique, (Happy or Happy Heart) Givenchy,( very irresistible or amarige) Liz Claiborne (sport an older type but smells good and has more scents) DKNY (BE DELICIOUS or try some of the other scents) these are just of the brands and the scents go to a store like JC Penney's or to Macy's and ask for some samples to try them and see which ones smell best on you as each scent smells differently on eadh individual, going with your own natural body scent. Good Luck!
for men I like unforgivable by sean john, kenneth cole black, armani, cool water, jean paul gaultier all smell good.


for women I like true star by hilfiger, all the perfumes by j lo., cashmere mist by donna karen, chanel no 5, escada rockin rio,izibie hippie.
I always choose a cologne that get the most remarks. That cologne has to be Armani Aqua Di Gio. I constantly get comments on it...sometimes several a day. Pleasures seems to be pretty good for women, but I am one hundred percent positive on the cologne...get it...it works....





Another great reference guide are websites which list pefume and cologne rankins...do a google search
For men I really like Polo Black by Ralph Lauren and Aqui di Gio by Giorgio Armani. For myself, I have Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret and Fantasy by Britney Spears. I know they sound tacky, but they smell amazing. Oh and Sui Dreams by Anna Sui.





And the reason they smell differently when you smell them in the bottle is because perfume/cologne smells differently on each person. Spray it on your wrist to see what it would smell like on you. Personally, my perfume smells much different by the end of the day than when I first put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment