Thursday, December 24, 2009

What for you is the Best Perfume for Men?

Black Code by Armani. That is THE best smelling cologne I've ever smelled on a man in my entire life. A man wearing Black Code commands my attention. I LOVE it!!!!What for you is the Best Perfume for Men?
I'll tell you but you must keep the secret. It's Perry Ellis Reserve. Go try it, but most importantly ask some girls about it and you'll see they love it.


Also it's not as common as Eternity (and smells better), so it stands up from the rest of the perfumes. It's one of the first things the girls will notice about you, guaranteed!What for you is the Best Perfume for Men?
Nothing too strong or it makes you smell like a lounge lizard. Leave all the perfuming to us girls thank you.
Oh My God, without a doubt, Eternity by Calvin Klein. I could smell that smell all day long and it smells good on everyone!!!!
I have liked for myself as well as gotten the most positive reation to Eternity For Men.
Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch cologne is the best (followed closely by Candies for Men)
what im suppose to be wearing perfume?
rose water.
Carolina Herrera (the classic one)
Men shouldn't wear perfume they should wear cologne.
I have been told that Georgio is the best.
Realm

No comments:

Post a Comment