Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can you tell me the most sexy perfume for men in the world?

just girls answer me please......tell me about your expierince in smelling





is there a perfume that could turn girls on??????Can you tell me the most sexy perfume for men in the world?
armani code is pretty good.


i hate farenheit by the way and it's old.Can you tell me the most sexy perfume for men in the world?
I personally love the smell of-


polo black





Cool Water





They smell sexy good luck


I put pics in the source
I've had a lot of luck with


Daisy by Marc Jacobs
I still love Farenheit. It is very stimulating, even though its vintage as far as men's cologne goes
Any from calvin klein! His perfumes smell....UGH!


To die for. I know when my man and me fight, he puts


that on, and he knows i gotta frogive him. That cologne


makes me crazy! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment