Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best perfume for men?

It's cologne lol. Not culone. Funny when someone corrects someone else incorrectly. I use ';obsession';What is the best perfume for men?
Burberry Brit is excellent, as is Burberry London. I've not met a girl yet who hasn't complimented my aroma when wearing either of these. Or there's D%26amp;G Light Blue - it's good too, but I only wear it for more special occasions.What is the best perfume for men?
if you're straight you'd go with cologne. i like rue 21's cj black. it's great, and only 10 dollars! but i also looooove abercrombie and fitch's cologne and hollister's. but i can't afford them, so i go with rue 21 :)
Chrome is really nice for men, or Burberry for Men, that is amazing!!
Tommy boy's.


Alot of girls said they can't stand the cheap axe, or old spice. All my girlfriends have told me they love tommy boy's though.
half of the girls at my school LOVE Abercrombie and Fitch men's perfume.
its culone


and i like that new choclate ax
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment