Thursday, December 24, 2009

Could anyone suggest me the best perfume for MEN ?

Need expert advice...I'm looking for one for day time use..!!Could anyone suggest me the best perfume for MEN ?
I like blue rush from AvonCould anyone suggest me the best perfume for MEN ?
Drakir Noir is the best one or even Pleasures by Jordache
The bestsellers nationwide are acqua di gio and armani code, both by armani. There's chrome and onyx by azzaro.


Don't let the salesgirl talk you into buying anything, they just want a sale made. Try to get samples and see what you like after a couple days.
Any of the Armani, Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren scents for men work great. The all tend to have a clean, yet not overpowering scent. (my husband wears all these brands and different versions of each)
I am partial to that drugstore brand Davidoff Cool Water on men.





Derek Jeter's Driven smells excellent. It is sold through Avon. While I doubt you will see the Avon lady, you can buy it online www.avon.com.





Yves Rocher has some nice men cologne.





Those are the inexpensive ones.





Hugo Boss is great and a bit more.





I also love Sean Combs' Unforgivable.





Try blended scents for more natural stuff. Like Aveda Purefumes or like natural oils. Sandalwood oil is great on a man..you can buy it online or get it at your natural grocery like Whole Foods or H E B Central Market.





But these are just my opinions.
Higher by Christian Dior
Polo Black
Men don't wear perfume


we wear Cologne!!!





I personally prefer ...





Tuscany by Givengy or Jeans Couture By Versace !!!
I personally like the Men's Happy by clinic....





Best bet is go to the macy's counter and try them... they change on everyone different body type.
I like Jean-Paul Gautier (the bottle that is a man's torso and the chest portion is striped), Aqua de Gio, and Burberry for men. They are all YUMMY!!!
Acqua Di Gio- Armani


Black Code -Armani


Unforgivable-Sean John





any of these will get girls sitting next to you, just to sit next to you. and you'll find girls lingering their hugs.
ow my gosh get the ax's spray deordarant ti smells just like perfume it smells good..
i loooooovvvve Acqua DI Gio Giorgio Armani,and Ralph Lauren i always get it for my hubby and he loves it as well!!!!!!
Look for Onyx. . . I don't know who its made by but you can buy it at Dillards. It smells soooooo good!
Hugo
oh my gosh the best and alot of guys i know love it is davidoff ecco! its so nice and wonderful for daytime use and it stays on for a long time, im always sniffin up on my man
very sexy for men (victorias secret) best mens cologne ever.
Hello Roshu!





Hey! Iam sold the best perfume for Men is


Jafra Products, and really they have a delis us perfume, Aim a women and Iam recommend to you for day time Fm Force Magnetic, or Epic, if you can check the jafra page, or send me a MSG miriampitts12345@yahoo.com and I can send to you the samples for this perfume!
Unforgiveable by Sean Combs, Issey Miyaki, Happy, Michael Kors, and Pleasures all are good day time scents that smell fresh and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment